Tuesday, March 18, 2008

7 days

So with 7 days to go we are getting a bit more excited. We bought some newborn diapers this weekend and we just cannot get over how small they are. Then we think there is no way that Mason fit in those 2 and1/2 years ago. Crazy! The last 2 days have been quite uncomfortable with unprecedented back pain and contractions. Of course I made my weekly phone call to the OB office to make sure I didn't need to come in early to get monitored. They know me very well by now with all my concerns.

Ann, Sam and cousin Austin came to visit this weekend. We picked them up at the train station in downtown Dallas and Mason loved to see the trains come and go. As soon as they were all in the car the monkey see monkey do game was on. Mason repeated just about everything Austin did or said. I think Austin got a little tired of Mason towards the end of their stay, but Mason loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment