Thursday, June 12, 2008

Off to work I go

So today I unofficially started back to work after being on maternity leave for 10 weeks. I will officially go back to work June 23rd, but they were in desperate need of a PT to do some evaluations. So being the dedicated employee I am, I said yes. Not to mention, I am getting tired of not getting a paycheck and I have to be honest and say I was looking forward to adult interaction again (spouses don't count). Today I only worked for about 3 hours, but I felt like a better mom when I got home. Sounds funny I know. But, when I am home all day I think I get bored with the same old thing and tend to occupy Mason, rather than play with him, since Reese is quite the hands on kind of baby. So when I got home today, I was trying to find ways to accommodate her and actually play with Mason (which is what I guess I am supposed to do everyday, but would get exhausting). I guess I just appreciated the time more with them today and made the most of it. It's funny the difference a little bit of adult converstaion can have on a person when they are used to talking to kids all day long. So that's enough of my rambling, but just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment