Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We have a climber

I have said it before...Reese sure does keep us on our toes. Gary was the first to discover Reese's new climbing skills. Of course, when I saw her do it for the first time, I had my handy camera nearby to capture her new skill. No, I did not leave her to go get the camera. 



Mason loves to hang out in my scrapbook closet. I thinks it's funny that he will come in and say "you scrapbooking mommy?" in his little voice and then say "you do a picture of me please". He fell asleep on the floor in the closet with me the other day. Again, please don't judge my housecleaning skills. He was cuddling with Jack and the next thing I knew he was sound asleep on the floor. That is the first time he has ever fell asleep playing on the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment