Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Popsicle rookie














































Let me apologize in advance for the layout of this post. After getting the pictures on here, I didn't feel like spending another 30 minutes reformatting it. Sorry.

I have said in the past that Reese has to do whatever Mason is doing, and now that goes for eating whatever he is eating. That includes popsicles. This is Reese's first time eating a popsicle by herself. It's funny to see how her expression changes after a few licks. I think she only ate about 1/4 of it before leaving it on the TV stand at the base of the TV, which I did not find until later and by that time it had melted everywhere.  Sometime before then, she must have saw something she liked on TV because there was also dried green popsicle juice on the TV at about her height. Mason was giving her instructions on how to hold her popsicle and lick it correctly. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment