Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Full fat yogurt

So most of you know we have been trying to add some calories (good calories, not empty calories) to Reese's diet to help with some weight gain. I recently found some awesome yogurt for her, Liberte Mediterranee, that has 250 calories in each 6 ounce serving. We previously used Yobaby Yogurt, but it only had 110 calories in each 4 ounce serving. I was excited when I found it because there is no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavoring added at all. I will have to say that it is not the cheapest thing out there, but it's manageable at $1.19 each, especially when I usually give it to her every other day. This girl loves all thing dairy and would live off of yogurt ("ya-ya" as she says) and string cheese if she could.

Warning: do not eat what she doesn't eat, afterall it's full fat yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment