Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random updates

Ignore the fact that he colored a Hello Kitty page (Reese's girly stuff of course), just look at how well Mason stayed in the lines. Seriously, he went from coloring all over the page last week to all of a sudden coloring in the lines with different colors.
Halloween preview: Spiderman
Ladybug (the cutest ladybug ever I might add)
This was Mason's first ever drawing. It's a picture of me, can't you tell?
They love Candyland right now. Reese got it all out by herself.

So they tried to play it together, but they didn't get too far by themselves.

As of today, Mason, Reese and I all have strep throat so we are just hanging around the house trying not to go stir crazy. It's only day one so I think it may get worse before it gets better. Like I keep saying, it could be much worse. We are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment