Wednesday, October 7, 2009

new page & old purse

The kids and I are just getting over some colds and an ear infection. Somehow, Gary managed to miss out on all the fun this time around. Reese ended up with a bad ear infection so we had one miserable night where she couldn't sleep. Only later did I find out that there are numbing drops the doctor can prescribe for a bad ear infection. Would have been nice.
I've said it before, Reese is quite the girly girl. Her love for shoes, dresses and purses cracks us up. Although, she also likes to put on Mason's underwear too. She can actually put them on by herself and pulls them up to her knees.

I haven't been up to much lately, but I did finish a page today while Mason managed to put stickers all over my closet door. We did practice his sounds and letters while I was scrapbooking though. In my defense, he asked if we could go to my scrapbooking closet to watch trash trucks on the computer. Of course I said yes, but at least made it educational and did letters and sounds instead of trash trucks on the computer.
Hope you have a Blessed day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment