Monday, August 11, 2008

Bring the Rain

I admit that I am one of those people that randomly ready strangers' blogs and I have found some that are very interesting, entertaining, and downright inspirational. My latest discovery has, in all seriousness, changed my life and I wanted to share it with everyone. It is about the Smith Family, Angie and Todd, and their children. Todd is one of the singers from the Christian group, Selah, and this story kept me up all last night after I cried the entire time I read their blog, from the beginning. Let me just say that inwardly I am a very emotional person, but outwardly, I'm not. I didn't even cry at my wedding or the birth of my 2 children, so that should give you an idea of how emotional their story is. So I now look at things very differently, as a mother, a wife, a Christian, and a human being.

Here is their blog...and it is at the beginning. After each entry there are sometimes literally hundreds of comments so you have to scroll down to the very bottom of each one to find the newer post link which brings you to the next one. Grab some tissues.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html


Here is a video that was made at their local church to share their story also. I would read the blog first if you have time.

http://www.vimeo.com/951902

No comments:

Post a Comment