Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Movin' up!

Tonight we have moved Reese up to her room for the first time. I haven't getting hardly any sleep with her in her co-sleeper next to my side of the bed. She moves all the time and makes her baby noises, which makes me wake up and check on her and try to give her the pacifier back to sleep. Not to mention, she is still waking at least once and usually twice to feed during the night. Surprise, surprise, Gary usually sleeps through all of this. So we have moved her up to her crib in her room. That's right, I said up, which means either I will be getting out of bed and going up and down the stairs twice each night, or I will be sleeping in the guest room upstairs. I think I'll sleep upstairs tonight. I just want to sleep at least 4 straight hours. Wish us luck!

1 comment: