Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby nursery tour

My mom came into town when I was about 8 months pregnant to help me install the wainscotting paneling (not sure if I spelled that right). It was a fun project because she helped me, but man that was a lot of trips up the stairs measuring and cutting the pieces. I definitely could not have done it without her. Thanks mom!

I wanted to include Mason in decorating her room because I spent quite a bit of time up there and he was a very good helper. He was very into coloring at the time so I gave him some paper and his crayons and he created this masterpiece especially for Reese. 

This was my most favorite pregnancy picture (and probably one of the only ones) the second time around. Mason loved to hug my belly whenever it was peeking out under my shirt, which was a lot towards the end. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute nursery! And I love wainscoating (not sure how to spell that either). I had no idea you were so crafty...making curtains and picture frames. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious nursery! Love the pink and green. I didn't know you were so crafty:-)

    ReplyDelete