Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My turn to play. I have been following MckMama's blog for a while, but never played Not Me Monday yet. So I thought I would give it a try.

I do not have the most comfy pair of blue jeans and workout pants that I did not wear almost every day of the week. And my husband did not ask "Did you wear any clothes this week?" when he did the laundry and noticed that my pile of clean clothes was almost non-existent.

I did not sneak a spoonful of peanut butter with a squirt of Hershey's dark chocolate syrup to make my own peanut butter cup dessert when I absolutely had to have my fix.

I did not forget to brush my son's teeth the very morning of his first dentist visit. I then did not try to brush his teeth in their bathroom with their pre-toothpasted adult brushes when he doesn't even know how to spit out the toothpaste yet. And he most certainly did not accidently pee all over the walls behind the toilet and to the side of the toilet, the toilet, the floor, and the toilet paper roll because the toilet was too tall for him. I did not have to the tell the receptionist that we would be a few more minutes so I could clean it up since we were already 10 minutes late getting there.

I did not leave a sippy cup full of water that was at least 4 days old in Reese's diaper bag and the ladies in the church nursery certainly did not give it to her thinking it was fresh when they were trying to console her on Sunday.

Yikes! My parenting skills have been a little on the fritz lately. But seeing it in writing makes it seem worse.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a funny list. My son has NEVER peed all over the place in public. :) and I've never left a cup in the bag tooooo long! haha
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it was only water. Imagine if it would have been apple juice?

    Too funny...

    ReplyDelete