Friday, February 6, 2009

first trip to the dentist



Mason had his first trip to the dentist today. I went first so he could see it was no big deal. They had Little Einsteins playing on the TV so I think they could have done just about anything to him and he would have been ok.


He was not a big fan of the foam flouride application. 

His favorite part had to have been the suction straw. We kept telling him he had to let go of it so she could keep working.

Apparently, they make flossers for kiddos.

Also not a big fan of the spinning toothbrush with the gritty polish. For the record, neither am I. That's my least favorite part.


Once again, it doesn't really surprise me that he did so well at the dentist. I think he's actually to shy to act out. Which makes most public outings wonderful, but not always.

No comments:

Post a Comment