Thursday, February 19, 2009

My hair revisited

Stop the presses...I had to laugh at this one. I think most guys wouldn't understand, so this is definitely for the ladies. Someone left a comment about my hair cut photo and said they loved the hair color. WHAT???!!! I thought that was hilarious since that is my natural hair color. I have always had almost jet black hair, and of course, like most women you aren't happy with what you have and want someone else's.  I tried to be adventurous once about 10 years ago and color my hair myself (with my sister's help). After all the mess, I ended up with the same color I started with. So, thank you for the compliment on both my cut and the color.  There's nothing like a good hair day. Especially since you can't ever get it to look like the day you walked out of the salon. 

1 comment:

  1. At Christmas I paid to have my hair colored I think your exact color! What a world it would be if I didn't have to worry about getting it "touched up" and washing away when I take showers that are too hot and the sun making it lighter.....

    ReplyDelete