Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Reese!

I cannot believe it has been a year since baby Reese was born. I guess we have to stop calling her "baby" Reese now since she is no longer my baby. Although, I might be able to hang on to that a little longer because she still only has 2 teeth and is not walking yet, and still wears mostly 6/9 month clothes with a splash of 12 month shirts. So in honor of the birthday girl, here are some recent pics.



Reese has recently been introduced to Baby Einstein and it seems she is instantly hooked.
Gary's parents got us a double jogging stroller for Reese's birthday since this girl LOVES being outside. I have to say that it is absolutely wonderful. Mason might disagree since it puts little hands so close to him. He was nice enough to share goldfish with her and actually put one in her mouth. So cute!

Did I mention she loves being outside? 

As you can see, she is starting to get some longer whispies of hair. Someday they will fit into a pigtail and I can't wait.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's one! Time flies... P.s. Love the jogging stroller!

    ReplyDelete