Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. 

I did not dress one of my kids entirely in his Sunday clothes Saturday night for bedtime so that there would be one less kid to dress before church.

I did not somehow get chocolate syrup in my eye when I was eating some much needed ice cream with my chocolate syrup. (Yep, you read that right, there is usually more syrup than ice cream)

I did not have my 3.5 year old unload my entire grocery cart at Super Target because I was too tired holding the baby. Besides, he really likes to help.

I did not let the same 3.5 year old watch the movie Cars at least 6 times this weekend.

I did not count queso at Tin Star as a serving of vegetables (there are tomatoes and something green in there, right?).

I did not bring my baby to the Acute Care Kids clinic Saturday evening thinking she had an ear infection only to find out she is teething. In my defense, I already knew she was teething, but she was presenting the same way the last time she had an ear infection. 

Nope, not me!






No comments:

Post a Comment