Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just a recap

Well, I don't know if there is much of anything interesting report, but I'll go ahead and fill you in on the last week. Gary was out of town (actually out of state) for 7 whole days and boy did we miss him. I managed to keep busy by painting a new room for Mason and we moved him into it tonight. Then I went on a scrapbooking retreat with some friends and stayed up to 2:30 and 3:30 each night getting a lot done and having tons of fun. Then Gary and I went out with the couples in our small group from church to Dave & Busters for some friendly competition, (which overall we won), but lost at the artistic competition at the dinner table. We don't sing. So we shared the title with another couple and won a gift card. It was so much fun! Last night I was telling Gary my right side was sore, but that I had no idea from what. Then Gary suggested it was the basketball portion of the competition. I think I'm getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment