Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lots of pictures

I seem to have a little helper now. Mason loves to vacuum and this little Swifter with the vacuum included is awesome!

Once again, these are the cutest baby shoes ever. Normally, as a PT I do not recommend shoes for kiddos that aren't walking yet, but have you seen them, they are SO cute! Gary makes fun of them everytime she wears them. But, each time she does, which is usually only to church, at least 3 or 4 women ask where I got them.

One of Mason's favorite movies is Dinosaur and for those who aren't familiar with it, there is a scene where all the nice dinosaurs line up to scare the bad dinosaur away. Mason likes to reenact the scene with his dinos. Can you guess what is out of place in this picture?



How about now? I don't remember there being a giraffe in the movie, but apparently Mason thought he belonged.

I love this picture!


1 comment:

  1. I also love the Reese's green shoes. Boys don't really understand shoes beyond brown dress shoes, black dress shoes and running shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete