Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kuddos to Dad

I have mentioned before that my dad can fix just about anything. Well, over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend he fixed something near and dear to my heart (more like my hair). He fixed my Chi hair straightner. Apparently, I had dropped it one time too many and broke something in it. I had tried a couple of things with no success, but of course my dad fixed it in about 5 minutes. I told him he better watch out because everyone with a Chi knows how precious they are and he might get bombarded with "Can he fix mine too?" if I post it here.

1 comment:

  1. crazy! I turned my back for a SECOND the other day and the twins had mine IN THE BATHTUB (unplugged, of course!). I have been too scared to try to plug it back in...tell your dad he may have another customer:)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete