Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rebel for a Cause

I am a blog peeper...I love to follow blogs of complete strangers (and friends too). I have found some truly amazing women, inspirational stories, tear jerkers, and funny laughs from these strangers. One that I follow very closely is my charming kids. She has truly had a miracle happen with the birth of her little Stellan and has decided to pay it forward with an organization that is amazing, although heartbreaking at the same time, String of Pearls. She has put together an amazing prize package for a raffle to benefit String of Pearls and two other charitable organizations. If you are even remotely interested in photography, it is well worth taking a peek.
Just look for the Rebel for a Cause button to the right and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment