Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stuck, tights & Charlie Brown

While getting dressed for church on Sunday, I heard a little whimpering from the living room. I came out to find this...




I have no idea how she managed this by herself. And of course, as any good parent would do, I went to find my camera first, took the picture and then freed her.

Today was the first day to drop Reese off in the church nursery so I could listen to the message uninterrupted, or so I thought. She made it about 20 minutes before they called me to come back and get her. Those 20 minutes were better than nothing though. I don't know why, but I woke up Sunday morning with the sense of urgency that I had to be at church that day. With travelling and illnesses, we haven't been for about 2 months. Sad to say I know. So I got the kids ready and we headed out the door 5 minutes after the service already started. Again, getting there late was better than nothing. What a good message it was too!


Sunday also marked a major milestone in my raising a little girl...TIGHTS! I broke down and bought a pair of black tights for her a few days ago I saw on clearance. I have to say it is the cutest thing! I may have to go buy some more.


Where was this shirt when Mason was Charlie Brown for Halloween?











No comments:

Post a Comment