Friday, September 19, 2008

Dinosaurs

I shared some very much needed special "Just Me & My Mama" time (he has a book of the same name) with Mason on Wednesday. We went to the animatronic dinosaur exhibit at the Heard Musuem in McKinney. We took him last year but he was still a bit scared of it. This time there was only one that scared him, and to be honest, it scared me a little too.




In this picture, he had been running down the trail full speed with his head down so he didn't see the dinosaur until it roared. It was hilarious to see him try to stop as fast as he could to see what was ahead. This was as close to it as he got without holding my hand. This wasn't the one that scared us. That culprit seemed to have eyes that would follow us and gave me the heebie-jeebies, as we were the only people out in the woods at 9am.






This other picture was of a "plant eater". That's why he is closer to it. I tried to make it somwhat educational by playing Name that Diet, plant or meat, based on their teeth. He did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment